Carmen Get Fit Children Policy
‘Kid’s Zone’ Disclaimer:
For the comfort and safety of all clients, guests, children and trainers we have the following rules and guidelines of which are deemed in force at all times:
- By placing your child in the ‘kid’s zone’ you are confirming your acceptance to the following safety rules and guidelines.
- Children are not to play outside the ‘kid’s zone’.
- Parens/guardians must supervise their own children or child using the ‘kid’s zone’.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring their children are respectful towards others.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring their children are respectful towards all equipment in the ‘kids zone’.
- Parent/guardians are responsible for the safety of their own child.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the cleanliness of this room following their use of the ‘kid’s zone’.
- Children must not climb furniture.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Personal items must be left with parents/guardians; we will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or broken belongings.
- All parents must understand Carmen Get Fit and associated trainers will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or incidents and are not expected to provide supervision whilst the parent/guardian is training.
- Any parent/guardian in non agreement with any above listed rule or guideline is suggested to leave their child with an alternative method of care.
- Babies contained in prams are not required to be placed in this room but are to remain with their parent/guardian at all times.